By Andreas Opelt, Boris Gloger, Wolfgang Pfarl, Ralf Mittermayr
A methodologically refined, finished method of utilising the Agile fixed-price agreement to IT tasks whereas maximizing patron and provider relationships
"Interesting and invaluable for IT managers and IT lawyers."
—Walter J. Jaburek, Dipl.-Ing., Dr. iur., Dr. techn.
Approximately 50 percentage of software program builders use Scrum, an iterative and incremental improvement strategy for coping with software program tasks and product or program improvement, of their paintings. the advantage of Scrum and different Agile tools is they can handle shifts in a wide venture that conventional managerial equipment cannot.
Written by way of pioneers and leaders within the box of Agile and Scrum, Agile Contracts is the single e-book devoted solely to the felony, procurement, and undertaking administration issues of Agile contracts. offering templates, a toolbox, and examples of Agile fixed-price contracts, the publication offers an alternate choice to fixed-price, time-based, and supply-based contracts—reducing the danger for either the provider and the client with a freelance that gives the opportunity of flux and versatile eventualities as a undertaking progresses.
Agile Contracts good points in-depth bankruptcy insurance of:
- The Agile Manifesto of 2001
- Agility from the viewpoint of procurement and the software program provider
- The issues of conventional fixed-price contracts and time fabric contracts
- What the Agile fixed-price agreement is and the way it really is set up
- Tendering in keeping with the Agile fixed-price contract
- How to barter an Agile fixed-price contract
- Special instructions for the criminal framework of an Agile fixed-price contract
- Adaptable Scope System
- The Black Swan scenario
- Contracts and strategies for the featured methodologies
Especially appropriate inside of hugely established company agencies, Agile Contracts is a must-read for undertaking managers, agile practitioners, procurement representatives, and IT lawyers.