By Wilhelm Burger, Mark J. Burge
This easy-to-follow textbook is the second one of 3 volumes which offer a contemporary, algorithmic creation to electronic snapshot processing, designed for use either through beginners wanting a company origin on which to construct, and practitioners looking for serious research and urban implementations of crucial options. This quantity extends the introductory fabric provided within the first quantity (Fundamental ideas) with extra strategies that shape a part of the traditional image-processing toolbox.
Features and topics:
* useful examples and punctiliously built chapter-ending workouts drawn from the authors' years of expertise educating this material
* genuine implementations, concise mathematical notation, and particular algorithmic descriptions designed for programmers and practitioners
* simply adaptable Java code and entirely worked-out examples for simple inclusion in latest (and fast prototyping of latest) applications
* makes use of ImageJ, the picture processing procedure built, maintained, and freely dispensed through the U.S. nationwide Institutes of healthiness (NIH)
Provides a supplementary site with the entire Java resource code, try out photos, and corrections – www.imagingbook.com
* extra presentation instruments for teachers together with an entire set of figures, tables, and mathematical elements
This thorough, reader-friendly textual content will equip undergraduates with a deeper figuring out of the subject and may be valuable for additional constructing wisdom through self-study.